Certificate of Ownership Results and Proceeds
- Legal document between producer and creative service provider (including, but not limited to, talent, freelance producer, director, and/or creative consultant).
- Transfers all rights in the work created by service provider to producer.
- Includes provisions for the right to use service provider's name and likeness in connection with advertising and promotion of the project.
- Protects ownership rights and avoids conflicts.
- Outlines rights and restrictions for using intellectual property.
- Essential for productions with multiple parties and ownership interests.
- Ensures clarity on ownership, obligations, and terms of engagement of service provider.
- Protects interests and minimizes the risk of conflicts.
- Critical for film and television productions.
- Establishes a clear framework for ownership and assignment provisions.
SAVE $200 BY PURCHASING NOW
- All Contracts are Customizable by State
- Instantly downloadable