- Agreement between two or more parties who are collaborating on the development, production, and/or distribution of any film, television, or creative project.
- Outlines each party's roles, responsibilities, ownership of the project.
- Allocates profits, and losses, and establishes project timeline and budget.
- Essential for entertainment professionals seeking partnerships for their creative projects while protecting their rights.
- Transparent and fair terms for the creative vision and financial investment.
- Protects professionals involved in the development, production, marketing, and distribution of a project.
- Defines rights, duties, and obligations of each party.
- Covers the scope of work, ownership, payment terms, confidentiality, dispute resolution and termination of the collaborative partnership.
- Detailed provisions for copyright ownership, credits and titles, and approval rights.
- Secure investments and respect rights throughout the collaboration.
- Provides confidence by identifying each parties' contributions and work on the project.
SAVE $150 BY PURCHASING NOW
- All Contracts are Customizable by State
- Instantly downloadable