Employee Confidentiality and IP Assignment Agreement
- Agreement to protect employer's intellectual property and confidential information.
- Signed by every employee upon hiring.
- Ensures employer owns all of the intellectual property created by its employees within the scope of their employment.
- Outlines terms and conditions of employment related to protection.
- Prohibits employee from disclosing any of a company's confidential information.
- Protects business's intellectual property rights.
- Prohibits former employees from encouraging your other employees to quit (including to join a competitive business).
- Assigns intellectual property created during work engagement to the employer.
- Safeguards company data from unauthorized access.
- Provides peace of mind against data and IP theft.
- Keeps business safe from potential risks.
SAVE $150 BY PURCHASING TODAY
- All Contracts are Customizable by State
- Instantly downloadable