A Showrunner Agreement is a legally binding contract between a production company and a showrunner for a television series. The showrunner is responsible for managing the show's creative direction and overall production, and the agreement outlines their roles, responsibilities, and compensation.
- Agreement includes provisions for intellectual property rights, creative control, and showrunner's duties.
- Outlines the length of the showrunner's engagement, payment terms, and bonuses/incentives.
- Protects production company and showrunner's interests.
- Ensures the success of the television series.
- Provides a clear framework for the showrunner's responsibilities and creative control.
- Defines the showrunner's relationship with the production company and other personnel.
- Prevents misunderstandings or conflicts during production.
- Aligns the show's creative vision with the production company's goals.
- An essential document for any television series.
- Sets roles, responsibilities, and compensation of showrunner.
- Provides clarity and structure for a successful production.
SAVE $100 BY PURCHASING TODAY
- All Contracts are Customizable by State
- Instantly downloadable