Master Services Agreement (w/ SOW)
Agreement between two parties, typically a business and a service provider/ supplier, that outlines the terms and conditions of their ongoing, long-term relationship. The purpose of an MSA is to establish a framework for future transactions, projects, or services, rather than negotiating each new transaction separately. Statement of Work (SOW) outlines the terms of a specific project.
- MSA document accompanied by an SOW.
- Includes payment terms, delivery requirements, intellectual property rights, warranties, dispute resolutions, confidentiality and work standards.
- Reduces time and simplifies the negotiation of future contracts between the same parties.
- SOW defines specific work to be performed by the supplier.
- Outlines project goals, scope, timelines, deliverables, payment terms, and more.
- Agreement to be used between a vendor and its client.
- MSA establishes terms and conditions of ongoing relationship between the parties.
- Simplifies future transactions, services, and projects with vendors.
- Establishes ground rules and expectations in advance.
- Saves time and money in the long run.
- Get your Master Services Agreement with SOW today.
- Ensures a smooth and organized collaboration.
- Protect your interests and streamline future projects.
SAVE $100 BY PURCHASING NOW
- All Contracts are Customizable by State
- Instantly downloadable