This Partnership Agreement is a contract between two or more businesses or individuals who have decided to operate a business or enter into a collaboration together.
- Summarizes the nature and purpose of the partnership.
- Outlines the rights, responsibilities, and obligations of each partner.
- Specifies each partner's financial contribution to the partnership and how profits and losses will be distributed among the partners.
- Clearly defines the management structure within the partnership, including who has the authority to make decisions for the partnership.
- Specifies how disputes will be resolved among the partners.
- Includes provisions for a partner's withdrawal and termination of the partnership.
- Compliant with applicable partnership laws.
- Customizable for use in any state.
- Provides structure and security for all parties involved, and allows you to focus on the success of your business.
SAVE $200 BY PURCHASING NOW
- All Contracts are Customizable by State
- Instantly downloadable